Selfcare for mum's during the school holidays
Jan 22, 2021
I recently went LIVE in The Women's Health Collective
facebook group and I went through my top tips for taking care of yourself while making memories with your kids during the school holidays.
School holidays can be a stressful and triggering time for a lot of mums!
Between the "I'm hungryssss", "I'm boreddddd", arguing amongst siblings, the constant mess and everyone in the house all up in your business (no toilet break is sacred!)
Top tips to find self care for YOU in the holidays;
1. Meditation using the app 1GiantMind
2. Gratitude journal or say out loud morning and night
3. Have fun... dance like no one is watching
Great things to do to get the kids away from the screen...
1. Go for a walk by the beach
2. Have a dance off
3. Read your book while they sit by you and read there’s.
I can’t wait to hear how you go implementing even just 1 of these
Need more mindful bites? Stay connected with Danni Vee.
Subscribe to receive the latest news and updates from Danni Vee.